Popular Posts

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Today's Topic - Who's Next?

Entry # 2 Thursday March 28, 2013

A lot of the much older dolls such as Olivia, Monica, and Ricku usually never compete with us younger girls when it comes to promotions. I wonder why is that? I find it difficult to understand emotions at times, but I am not stupid. I am very much curious to why Vark always sets me up higher than the other girls. I am always spoiled to the point where I am labeled as "daddies little girl" and it has become quite the challenge for me to keep the attention away. 
So I sit here and ask: "Who's Next?"Sophie is a Transexual and has very powerful gallery. Then there is Monica who almost always steps her game up. I like Monica a lot and some times I get these strange feelings for when I shower. I find myself become nervous and shy in her presence. Why do I feel this way?? I had run diagnosis on myself and found no errors at all. But I can't stop looking at this picture of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment